Outreach Philippines, Inc. (OPI) is a non-stock, non-profit organization that aims to help the people
help themselves through the Participatory Human Development (PHD) Program.
“A World Without Poverty”
Develop, promote and practice the Participatory Human Development process (PHDp) in addressing problems of poverty.
1. Build community-based organizations in the project area
2. Assistance to the poor in addressing and resolving their issues and problems
3. Establishment or support networks and linkages with other organizations
4. Promotion of the Participatory Human Development (PHD) process thru training and consultancy
5. Documentation and sharing of experiences and lessons from the community practice of alternative and comprehensive PHD
1. Participatory Human Development (PHD)
This program facilitates collective resolution of community issues, establishment of community-based organizations, consciousness
raising and capability building.
2. Networking and Advocacy
Networking with other groups and institutions facilitate resource accessing policy development for the resolution of the people’s
3. Training and Consultancy
OPI staff undergo training to equip and enhance them with the basic PHD knowledge, skills and attitudes. OPI also provides
consultancy assistance to other community-based organizations and institutions promote PHD.
4. Enterprise Development
Assistance to community-based organizations in identifying needs, project conceptualization, resource accessing including writing
feasibility studies, proposal preparation and development and management of viable economic ventures.
5. Research and Documentation
OPI conducts research work that serves as the basis for planning its
development intervention. Research is also done on specific concerns and issues that require more comprehensive data.
Documentation is also done for communication and information management.
OPI has worked in different parts of the Philippines, in partnership with other organizations, in Isabela and Quirino Province in
northern Luzon. It has also worked in different municipalities in Nueva Ecija in Central Luzon like General Tinio and General
Natividad. It is currently implementing PHD in Mallig and Burgos, Isabela.
Outreach Philippines, Inc.